Thursday, April 19, 2012

Goals Goals Goals

I have decided I need to have some goals. I meet people and they know exactly where they are going and what they want to do. I normally say I don't have a clue of what I want to do with my life, but that is actually not all the way true. I know of lots of things I want to do. I want to travel to Europe, I want to visit the coast, I want to serve a mission, I want to get married, I want to have lots of kids. So I have lots of dreams. My mom asked me the other day what my dreams are. I was stumped. I didn't know what to say which is pathetic. I hated that. I felt like my life was a dead end. Yes life is very hard and it can get messy and complicating, but I think I finally had my wake up call. I left my dreams behind and I got caught up in stress of not being able to afford anything. If I truly want to succeed and go somewhere in my life, I will need to get up and make it happen and stop letting years pass by. So here is a list of what I want to do in my life.
Travel to Europe                      
Get Married                           
Have lots of children
Visit the Coast                          
Mission                                  
Jump the wake on a wakeboard
Start writing in my journal
Learn a craft
Create something
Write a song
Get better at my guitar
Lose 20 pounds
Run a 5K
Associates Degree/Bachelors Degree
Hair School
Finish the Book of Mormon
Buy a Car
Ride in a Gondola
Ride a Horse by myself
Meaningful friendships and relationships
Complete honesty with everyone
Stop gossiping
I hope to reach these goals in my life. I will add more through the years but this is a good little list for now. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment