Thursday, April 19, 2012

It Just Gives Me Tender Bliss

I love Hallmark movies so much. I love HGTV shows, House Hunters International especially. I love Code Red Mt. Dew. I love Cheetos. I love Diet Coke. I love Summer. I love the color orange. I love balloons. I love rain. I love friends. I love my family. I love the gospel. I love my bed at my house. I love laying on my bed and looking up at the stars on my ceiling. I love hallmark card commercials. I love going to the store and reading cards. I love puppies. I love swimming. I love wakeboarding. I love watching Hannah Montana with my little sister McKensey even though were 18 and 21 years old. I love Aubrey being a good example of hard work and reaching goals. I love McKenseys passion for the Boston Red Sox. I love dancing. I love teaching and choreographing dances. I love sparkles and glitter. I love the song sweet pea by Amos Lee. I love listening to Jack Johnson on rainy days. I love laughing through tears. I love kissing, cuddling, hugging and holding hands. I love listening to 1920's music when I am in the shower. I love my cheetah robe. I love the Cole family. I love birthdays, even if it's not my birthday they are still so fun. I love throwing parties. I love the ukele. I love weddings. I cry during Titanic everytime and I love it. I love laying out in the hot sun getting tan with my mom and sisters. I love cookies and cream ice cream. I love going home on weekends and eating home cooked meals and taking naps. I love Kate and Lila. I love listening to the Dixie Chicks tape on the boat eating sandwiches with my family. I love having a memory with almost every song I hear. I love cheesy rice my mom makes. I love John Mayers song Gravity. I love watching a dance and having it be so pretty it brings me to tears. I love memories. I love a comfty hoodie. I love high buns on my head. I love curling my hair and doing my make up. I love driving fast. I love my dog Smokey. I love my dads humor. I love my moms friendship. I love Landons loyalty and protectiveness. I love Spanish Fork baseball games. I love show choirs. I love taking pictures. I love looking at old pictures. I love when I finally find a great book and I can't stop reading. I love my extended family. I love my neighbors. I love rearranging furniture. I love spam commercials. I love playing softball intramurals. I love Sydney Gillmans friendship. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment