Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A New Addition!


This is Melanie Estrada. We became friends my freshman year at Snow College in 2010.
I set her up with my brother Landon in October and they have been dating since then.
They got engaged on Saturday so she is going to be my sister in law! I have one brother
and two sisters so she will be my only sister in law! I love her so much. She is a great friend
and I can tell she loves my brother so much. I am very happy he found someone and it is fun that I was the onethat set them up. She is 23 years old and Landon is 27. They are getting married in the Hila Valley LDS Temple July 27th and having a reception July 28th. This will all take place in Arizona. The following weekend we will have a reception in Salem in my backyard! I am so excited for this to happen!! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment